This year, our award-winning clinic is looking for someone special to join our team. Read on to find out more.
The clinic is located in the heart of Woodstock, Oxfordshire. Nestled on a busy high street there are plenty of shops, cafe's, bars and restaurants to enjoy.
The clinic is also a two minute walk from famous Blenheim Palace, a UNESCO heritage site and birth place of WInston Churchill. (A favourite spot for team picnics in the summer and the location for triathlons and other sporting events!)
The clinic benefits from being ten minutes outside of Oxford city and major commuter links.
The clinic is modern and benefits from three fully equipped treatment rooms. Our clinicians are supported by an excellent front desk team with a digital diary management and notes system.
Team is everything to us!
Our team currently consists of two Chiropractors, a massage therapist and two clinic assistants.
The clinic attracts many new patients and we are confident that you’ll grow your patient base very quickly! (Our associate saw 100 new patients in her first 90 days) and with full support continues to flourish.
We keep things interesting!
We have a very good standing in the local community and are regarded as the 'go-to' clinic for MSK care.
We work with a range of high profile people from Professional Motorsport (F1) and Team GB Triathlon to Army Bobsleigh and the Saudi Arabian Royal Family.
(Thats our Clinic Director on Sky Sports working with Williams F1 team)
Whether a new graduate embarking on a career in chiropractic or an experienced clinician looking for your next career move, The Woodstock Chiropractor offers an exciting and fulfilling opportunity
• Excellent mentorship program covering all aspects of Chiropractic. Weekly mentoring sessions and monthly team meetings. You'll be practicing alongside two experienced Chiropractors who will always be on hand to help.
• Coaching, professional development and support to help you grow and develop. Technique guidance, case management and more!
• Regular CPD and paid for courses.
• A supportive and fun team environment: Excellent front desk team, modern fully digital diary management system and notes.
• Frequent team-building, meals out and fun activities-work/life balance (4 days a week!) is important to us. We have a team health & wellbeing focus.
•Variety-We treat a range of people from elite athletes to pregnant Mummy's and everyone in between!
• Uncapped earning potential with an excellent Guranteed Retainer: Financial Security
• Relocation assistance if required.
This is an excellent opportunity to start your professional career in the best way possible
©2019 The Woodstock Chiropractor, All Rights Reserved