This year, our multi award winning clinic is looking for someone special to join our team. Read on to find out more.
The clinic is located in the heart of Woodstock, Oxfordshire. Positioned on a busy high street there are plenty of shops, cafe's, bars and restaurants to enjoy.
The clinic is also a two minute walk from famous Blenheim Palace, a UNESCO heritage site and birth place of WInston Churchill. (A favourite spot for team picnics in the summer and the location for triathlons and other sporting events!)
The clinic benefits from being ten minutes outside of Oxford city centre and major commuter links. London can be reached in an hour.
The clinic is modern and benefits from three fully equipped treatment rooms. Our clinicians are supported by an excellent front desk team with a digital diary management and notes system. Clinic Life is made as comfortable and stress free as possible
Team is everything to us!
Our team currently consists of two Chiropractors, a Massage therapist and two clinic assistants.
We are currently nearing full capacity and having to turn away new patients-a new associate would get busy very quickly.
The clinic attracts many new patients and we are confident that you’ll grow your patient base with ease! (Our associate saw over 100 new patients in her first 90 days) and with full support continues to flourish.
We keep things interesting!
We have a very good standing in the local community and are regarded as the 'go-to' clinic for MSK care.
We work with a range of high profile people from Professional Motorsport (Formula-1 ) and Team GB Triathlon to Army Bobsleigh and the Saudi Arabian Royal Family (and everyone in between from pregnancy to the elderly-not just sports people!)
(Thats our Clinic Director on Sky Sports working with Williams F1 team)
Whether a new graduate embarking on a career in chiropractic or an experienced clinician looking for your next career move, The Woodstock Chiropractor offers an exciting and fulfilling opportunity
• Excellent mentorship program tailored to you covering all aspects of Chiropractic. Weekly clinical meetings and monthly team meetings. You'll be practicing alongside two Chiropractors in a supportive environment.
• Coaching, professional development and support to help you grow and develop.
• PRT Training available: The Clinic Director is a Royal College of Chiropractors PRT trainer. (We've also been awarded the Royal College PPQM award again!)
• GCC Fees Paid: Ease the financial burden!
• Regular CPD and paid for courses. From Adjusting and Medical Acupuncture to patient management and more. Our clinic works closely with a range of world reknowned experts.
• A supportive and fun team environment: Excellent front desk team, modern fully digital diary management and notes system.
• Frequent team-building, meals out and fun activities-work/life balance is important to us. We have a team health & wellbeing focus.
•Variety-We treat a wide variety of people ranging from pregnant women and elite athletes to the elderly and everyone in between!
• £££ Uncapped earning potential with an excellent Guaranteed Retainer every month regardless of how many patients you see: Financial Security £££
Get paid a healthy retainer salary and then a % on top for the patients you see. You could earn £40-£50K in your first year and more beyond this as your list grows.
• Relocation assistance if required.
This is an excellent opportunity to enjoy a fulfilling and rewarding career as a Chiropractor
©2019 The Woodstock Chiropractor, All Rights Reserved